Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's October 1st! I'm In Need of a Wonderful Sunset Today...of all days.

Well, wasn't today an interesting day! The governments shut down. The National Park is shut down. The National Weather Service or NOAA is shut down. There goes the entertainment. Now I'll have to find something else to occupy my time besides watching the radar refresh every fifteen minutes. My toothbrush has lost a few bristles, I think I might have to count them since I never let it get below a 200 bristle count. That'll occupy me for a few moments. Sigh. Okay, I'm done being serious.

I did however, get curious about the health care drama...issue...thingy. You know, that thing that has got those politicians drawers all up in a wad.  Then I did some research and realized the venerated Governor is not going to expand Medicaid. Weeell. Ain't that jist lovely.

I know there are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many folks out there in the great state of Texas, and it is great, I love it here, I just have an opinion, sort of, about the folks up there in Austin, and there carrying on.  Well, there are some folks that love and praise the honorable and venerated and saintly Governor Perry. So when it comes time to go shopping for health coverage and you find out that you fall beneath the poverty line, would you please ask Governor Perry, you know, the governor who would like the state to become a country, why he isn't afraid of depending on the USA, you know, that other country, for Federal funds or subsidies for his state's population that would fall under the care of Medicaid? Or why he isn't in support of expanding Medicaid for his constituents?

I don't know, it was just a thought that came to me.

....oh, and here's another.  If he doesn't want or approve of Medicaid at all then he should be the proper governor, or, well...president of his country and come up with a proper health care plant. Or perhaps he hasn't thought to ordain or appoint a health care czar to take care of health care matter within his country, I mean state.

Just another thought. He can call me if he has any other questions in regards to health care.

Oh, you know it slipped my mind.  Why I must be crazy to think that Gover...I mean, President Perry, depends on the same health care plan that his constituents utilize...you know, Mexico's Health Care Plan. Well, I think I'm done for now. Have his office call my office if he feels the special need to chit chat.  Silly me, I don't have an office, tell him he can just call me at home. If he doesn't have my number then he can just get hold of the operator at NSA, I'm sure they have it by now.

Now, here's a great sunset.



This was a subtle but great sunset.

Have a great day and remember, no matter what happens, we can change the world because the world is what we make it.

Charlton


No comments: